Frégate is a private island of outstanding natural beauty; a uniquely peaceful setting of verdant, tropical interiors and abundant nature fringed by seven dream beaches, each a brilliant sweep of powdery white sand sentinelled by giant, iconic granite boulders.
Beautifully located for a wide range of activities, Fregate House is where you find the reception desk and boutique, our library, main restaurant, a collection of old rums and whiskies, a wine-tasting cellar in the basement and, just outside, the charming Pirates Bar beach hut. Walking down to the main beach from Fregate House, you pass by the two common pools and our beach bar. As one of the first ports of call on Fregate Island, it is the perfect starting point for a relaxing and inspiring stay.
What makes it unique
- Home to 2000 free-roaming Giant Aldabra Tortoises
- Safeguarding the nests of hundreds of endangered Hawksbill Turtles
- Having saved the "Seychelles Magpie Robin" from extinction
- Rehabilitation of indigenous forest with ten thousands of trees planted
- A sanctuary to hundred thousands of tropical birds, more than 100 species