Exquisite design, master craftsmanship and opulent finishes blend seamlessly to create an international masterpiece within the luxurious enclave of Beverly Hills, California, just steps from the historic Beverly Hills Hotel. Envisioned and realized by renowned developer Mohamed Hadid, "Le Palais" combines romantic beauty and majesty with the security and convenience of today`s most up-to-date technology. Generous in scale and intimate in comfort, this is an estate designed foremost as a home: inviting, warm, private and spectacularly beautiful.
Surrounded by statuesque palms and gorgeous olive and magnolia trees in the very heart of Beverly Hills, this three-story, approximately 48,000 square-foot masterpiece is ultra-private and yet adjacent to the magnificent and historic Beverly Hills Hotel. The 1.09-acre property is softened with lush foliage and specimen plantings, a swan pond and a pool worthy of royalty. There is ample secure parking for 10 or more vehicles. In every aspect of its design and construction, "Le Palais" is a place of magic, a fully-realized dream estate. It is welcoming, warm, comfortable, extravagant, unique and richly imagined for sophisticated owners of international vision and incomparable taste.
• 1.09 acres
• New French chateau-style residence with light-filled contemporary interior
• In the heart of Beverly Hills, adjacent to the sumptuous Beverly Hills Hotel
• All steel construction
• Imported French limestone exterior
• approximately 48,000 square feet - 3 floors
• 7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms in the residence, plus 3 additional baths serving the outdoor areas